Tag Archives: Stella & Dot
Mother’s Day is just around the corner so here are a few gift ideas that you might want to pass on to your husband and kids. Even better, every gift is under $50.00!
*Click on the icon photos above for sources*
1. These gardening gloves were highlighted by HGTV magazine for a reason!
2. Some of you might think initial charms are old news but I still love the look of a classic charm necklace. I love these chains because of the way they are attached will ensure the charm does not flip over.
3. So clever–an extra battery charger for your iphone and even better it comes in super chic designs.
4. A vase is always a great gift and would look even better if it comes filled with flowers.
5. This Jonathan Adler stash box adds the perfect pop of color in any room.
6. I’m loving these new Stella & Dot earrings. I recently bought them at a home show and have been wearing them with everything in my closet.
7. These days we have to carry so many different cards in our wallets whether it be membership cards, gift cards, or frequent customer cards so a nice way to stay organized is to keep these cards separate in a cute card holder. This one from Etsy is so adorable and only $6.00!
8. I don’t know of any mom who wouldn’t like chocolate croissants delivered to her door. Also, a great gift to give to a hostess.
9. Both Tessa and I have included this wishbone in our previous gift guides. Tessa was able to score one for her birthday last year. However, I am still waiting for mine (hint, hint if my family is reading).
10. These adorable monogrammed coasters are not only practical but add style to any room.